Cierpa Suite has five improvement modules that, on their own, effectively eliminate waste and get you great results. But what happens when all the modules work together?
Cierpa Software modules
Every company that starts improving has different priorities. Sometimes there’s already insight into waste, and the goal is to structure the improvement process. Sometimes the main goal is to get insight into waste, or the focus is on determining and distributing standards. The Cierpa improvement software is divided into five modules, each handling a different area of improvement:
- Cierpa OEE: insight into waste
Cierpa OEE shows you the bottlenecks within your production process and how waste occurs there. You can use a scorecard (paper-based or digital) or choose advanced real-time sensoring and receive real-time OEE data. The Cierpa OEE measurement and analysis module provides a clear insight into improvements.
- Cierpa Quality: digital quality control
Cierpa Quality is an extension of Cierpa OEE. The module enables you to perform digital quality control, including materials tracking and tracing. You will gain clear insight into your materials balance and get a grip on production quality. Your quality control will be part of your improvement culture.
- Cierpa Kaizen: structured collective improving (with PDCA)
Basically, Cierpa Kaizen is a simple task list, based on Kaizen’s Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle. It’s perfect for small (and rapid) improvements. Secondly, Cierpa Kaizen is a multidisciplinary improvement tool, enabling you to grow and improve company-wide. Also, Cierpa Kaizen can be used during 5S and 5S audits, often resulting in small improvement activities with joint large improvement potential.
- Cierpa Competence: recording and distributing standards
Standards are necessary for a company to get the same reliable and replicable results, no matter who does the job. Standards may be documented formally or informally, or they may not be easily recognizable. Sometimes there’s no standard at all, and the result may vary according to who does the job.
Cierpa Competence allows you to create new standards, distribute them within your company, and incorporate them into your training. By updating your standards, you can secure your improvements.
- Cierpa Assessments: securing/audits
Cierpa Assessment offers insight into your audits and assessments. Thanks to the appealing charts and displays, it’s easy for everyone to see what can be improved and what progress is made. The potential improvement areas can be directly transferred to Cierpa Kaizen. Cierpa Assessment is standard fitted with a 5S audit checklist and supports your questionnaires too.
What happens when the modules work together?
You can get great results using an individual improvement module, but since all Cierpa tools fit seamlessly, cross-fertilization occurs when you use the entire suite. Great new possibilities will occur. For example:
- You can transfer waste detected in OEE to the Kaizen action list and keep track of it in the improvement meetings.
- Digital quality control in Quality can be linked to standards in Competence, for example, to devise measuring instructions.
- By having Quality and OEE work together, registration is centralized in one location.
- Quality can use OEE registration data. A malfunction may lead to a break in process control: the call for line clearance or monitoring line clearance can be automated, while the right quality control automatically appears on-screen.
- When Assessment and Kaizen operate together, it’s possible to instantly report any deviation from the norm in Kaizen (instances of waste, but also deviations in behavior or culture).
The advantage of improving with a complete suite
Improving is a process that primarily consists of identifying waste, structured operating, and realizing an improved standard. Every component is part of a chain; when every link works together, the improvement process can be fully realized, and you can enjoy the results of your improvements.
The Cierpa Suite supports the entire improvement process effectively. The onboarding is accessible: you can start measuring OEE with a manual scorecard and place actions into Kaizen. It’s here you can take significant steps, using improvement teams, savings targets, planning, real-time OEE. Start simple and end big – that’s what the Cierpa Suite stands for!
Are you interested in our Cierpa Suite? Then contact us for a personal demo!